The city of Philadelphia requires us to verify COVID vaccination status. Anyone who is fully immunized against COVID can attend classes without a mask or any other restrictions with evidence of your COVID vaccination.
- You will be required to show proof of vaccination before entering the school.
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of class start time.
If you are anyone in your group is unvaccinated, you MUST contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before registration. We do not allow unvaccinated students into our classrooms, except for medical exemptions. Any unvaccinated student MUST sign a waiver of liability and agree to our protocols:
- Arrive 30 minutes ahead of class start time.
- A recent negative COVID test result.
- The absence of COVID symptoms such as fever, the inability to smell, or blood oxygen levels.
- A liability waiver.
- Wear an N95 mask for the entirety of the class.
Unvaccinated students also must agree to sit in our reserved section and wear a mask for the duration of the class. If a student fails to follow any of these rules, they will forfeit their seat in the class. No refunds will be issued. Failure to contact the school via email (email@example.com) prior to purchase will also result in forfeiture of their seats.
The school uses state-of-the-art air sanitization and sensors to keep our students safe.
- HEPA Air Filtration
- UV Air Sterilization
- MERV 13 Air Scrubbers
- Air Quality Sensors