You are invited to the heavyweight bout of the vinosphere. France and Italy are going toe-to-toe in the tasting event of the season. Four rounds of wine against wine action will determine who will claim the coveted title of The Greatest Wine Of All Time.
You will not only get a ringside seat to this event, but you will also get to cast your vote. Does France throw in the towel? Will Italy be shown to be shop worn and faded? Will the fight go the distance? No matter the outcome, one thing is for sure. The winner of this event will be you.
1. JJ Vincent 2014 Bourgogne Blanc (Burgundy)
2. Pipoli Vigneti di Vulture 2014 Greco-Fiano (Basilicata)
1. Domaine Vetriccie 2013 Rouge (Corsica)
2. Rocca delle Macie 2011 Morellino di Scansano (Tuscany)
1. Chateau Greysac 2010 Cru Bourgeois (Bordeaux)
2. Maculan 2011 Palazzotto Cabernet Sauvignon (Veneto)
1. Philippine de Saint-Cyrille 2011 Grande Reserve (Chateauneuf-du-Pape)
2. Monte del Frá 2007 Tenuta Lena di Mezzo (Amarone della Valpolicella)
1. Scarbolo 2013 Sauvignon (Friuli)
2. Chateau Trcaud 2014 Bordeaux Blanc (Entre-Deux-Mers)
1. Marchesi di Barolo 2012 “Maraia” Barbera del Monfrrato (Piedmont)
2. Olga Rafault 2010 “Les Picasses” Chinon (Loire Valley)
1. Cantina Tere del Barolo 2010 Barolo (Piedmont)
2. Clos Payrol 2008 Pomerol (Bordeaux)
1. Tinazzi 2010 “Feudo di Santa Croce” Primitivo di Manduria (Venezia)
2. Domaine de Marcoux 2010 “La Lorentine” (Lirac)
Get our wine reviews fresh from the oven. Register for the Wine School Newsletter.