- This class has passed.
Napa & Beyond
Sunday, October 3 from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
The Great Wines of Northern California
It’s time to explore America’s most significant wine regions, but this isn’t your Grandfather’s Napa Valley. In this wine tasting class, we dive into the complexity and diversity of the wines coming out of Northern California. From the natural wines in El Dorado; to the modern Cabernets of Napa; to the oldest of old vines in Sonoma: this is an adventure into a world of wine that still holds many undiscovered gems.
Attending this Wine Class as an Online Student?
This class is offered as an in-person class (Premium and Discount Tickets) or a virtual wine tasting (Online Tickets). If you are attending virtually, we recommend picking up wines via wine.com or wine-searcher.com. The wine list is included on this page.
You don’t need to have the exact wines on the list. It’s unlikely you will be able to find all the wines we use: we have a vast wine cellar, and many of the wines we taste in class are unavailable via retail channels. Instead, we recommend focusing on the varietals and regions we are using, not the vintage or producer. Please note that we cannot ship or sell wines. If you need assistance in purchasing wines, we offer a paid sommelier consulting service.
Wine List for October 3rd
- Zeitgeist Cellars 2015 Trousseau Gris, Russian River Valley
- Robert Mondavi 2017 Fume Blanc, Napa Valley
- Heitz Cellars 2015 Grignolino, Napa Valley
- Poseidon 2016 Estate Pinot Noir, Carneros
- Ravenswood 2015 Zinfandel , Belloni Vinedyard, Russian River
- Swanson Vineyards 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Robert Young Estate 2013 “Scion” Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley