Around the holidays, I purchased four different gift cards for each of my friends. Since we didn’t know our schedules yet, I thought we could all use the gift cards towards a specific class. Last night we picked the Tequila class on April 22nd. I was worried that the class spots were going to fill up and I didn’t realize that only one coupon could be used for the entire purchase. Is there any way to combine the remaining three coupons and apply this credit to the 5 tickets I bought for the Tequila tasting?
So looking forward to April 22nd!
Thanks for using the Wine School for gifting this year! We really appreciate it and hope you have a great time at your class.
I’m not sure why you weren’t able to apply the coupons at the time of purchase. Once a code is entered and you hit “apply”, then you should be able to go back and enter the next code, hit “apply”, etc.
In any event, we can offer a couple of things. First, it is possible to combine the codes into one code ($160 value). We can also cancel the order for a $5 credit card processing fee. Then, using one code, you can sign up again. (Unfortunately, the gift codes cannot be applied to a purchase retroactively.)
Please let me know if that is something you are interested in doing.
- Sorry, but this can’t be done over the phone. We have to cancel the order, then create a coupon code and email it to you.If you want us to move ahead with cancelling your order, please let us know.
- Hi! Yes, that would be great. Please cancel the order and combine my coupons… I’ll re-purchase the 5 tickets right after. Thank you so much.
- Leah,I’ve just sent you the combined coupon for the four gift codes minus the processing fee. The seats are now available for you to repurchase.cheers
- Hi Philip,I see the combined coupon, however, the website says that there are no available seats left. Do I need to cancel the order from my account?Best, Leah
- Hi! I was able to purchase the 5 seats for the Tequila tasting. Would you be able to cancel and refund me for order #117633? Thank you so much for all of your help!