From Week 1, I have still have this prompting up (“Please purchase the course before starting the lesson”) when I try to access the readings/lessons from Level 1 and 2. This is also the same with my wife’s account. Please advise. Thanks!
You should have access to the online program again. We just finished the upgrades. Thank you for your patience! And thank you for helping diagnose the problem. Your screenshot and explanation was very helpful in fixing the issue.
Log out of the site: http://www.vinology.com/my-account/
Log back in.
- Click on “Certifications” tab in “My Account”
If that doesn’t work, log out and make sure you are using the correct email address: m**********[email protected]
- I have done as you’ve instructed and I still see “Please purchase the course before starting the lesson” when I click into the lessons.
- I just flushed your account. Please clear your cache and log in again. After that, send me a screenshot of the “Certification Programs” tab at https://www.vinology.com/my-account/
- Cleared cache, logged in.Here are some screenshots of “Certification Programs”, then clicking into the foundations class, and then clicking into the first class.http://imgur.com/a/G1xqH
- Awesome. You have access to the programs in “My Account” However, when you click on the program you get the “purchase this class” prompt. What happens when you click on the quiz? I’m going to be out of the office tomorrow, but I’ll be looking at this on Wednesday.
- I can access the quiz and that’s about it.
- You must login to post comments