To whom it may concern,
My husband and I just recently went to a class there and loved it!
We had received a gift certificate for our wedding in 2013. I had tried to use it then, but the reference number didn’t work.
I just found it in my email and was wondering if iI could use it for the class we just went to or use it for another class. I realize this is from a few years ago, so I didn’t know if it expires or not.
The Reference Number: 20247.1381449595
- Nina Zook asked 4 years ago
- last edited 4 years ago
Hello and Happy Holidays,
I purchased this gift certificate for my friend/s wedding a couple of years back. I have updated all of my computers since then & unfortunately can not find a record of it, but will dig deeper with my bank if necessary. How would this purchase have appeared on my bank statement? As Vinology or the Wine School of Philadelphia?
Can you please explain what the reference code references if not to access the purchase?
sincerely, Carrie Weld
- Carrie,What we need is the gift code, which was emailed to you along with the reference code (in a separate email). We don’t need banking information, that’s not necessary. The email would have had a subject line that referred to “Wine School Gift Certificate.”
- Granted Keith, however that was 2 years ago, I no longer have the email. We have the reference number and proof of purchase. Would it be possible for you to use that reference number to research on your end?thanks- Carrie
- I actually need the gift code to verify it. We have the same issue with it being so old. We need to pull the code out of an old database. It would have been faster if you had the original, but don’t worry: once we find it, we will send it along to your friend.
- You must login to post comments
Thank you for getting back To me so quickly! That would explain why it never worked for me. Unfortunately, she only sent me the reference number. She said that she wasn’t able to email me the actual gift certificate. I can try to see if she can find this.
Her name is Carrie Weld. Would this help at all?
Thank you for your help!
- Nina Zook answered 4 years ago
Really glad you liked the cooking class! I have good news (and some not good news) for you regarding your gift certificate.
The good news: they never expire. The bad news: the code you gave us isn’t the actual gift code.
The gift code would be a 10-12 digit alphanumeric code. Even if I had a partial gift code number, I could look it up for you. Hopefully your friend sent you that code, or possibly resend it to you?
I’ll keep digging on our end to see if I can find it.