Core wine courses - international admission?



I’m Joanne. I’m from Singapore, and would like to attend the full-time core wine courses for the spring semester in 2017. I’m currently living in Fishtown, Philadelphia. I was wondering if you provide student visas to international students?

Thank you so much!


  • You must to post comments


Thank you for your question, and interest in the CORE program. You can apply for an M-1 Student visa, but whether you would be issued one is another issue. The issue is that our programs are considered Part Time (less than 16 hours a week):

An M1 visa is a temporary student visa that allows international
students to attend an accredited vocational or non-academic school,
such as a trade school or practical training school.

International students wishing to enroll in academic study or English
language studies may be able to apply for an F1 Visa.

M1 Visa Requirements

To qualify for an M1 visa, the applicant must be enrolled full-time in
a vocational or non-academic education program
at an approved
institution in the US. Full-time study is defined as a minimum of 18
hours of study per week. Applicants are required to demonstrate that
they have sufficient funds to support themselves for the duration of
their course and that they intend to return to their home country upon
completion of their studies.

M1 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and
character requirements.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result

The Wine Newsletter!

Join today for free access to our monthly wine newsletter.  Featuring wine reviews, special offers, and news from the top-rated wine school in America.

You have Successfully Subscribed!