Does this mean I’m signed up for the July class, or is that a separate step?
I’m sorry, I should have mentioned that there’s no guarantee of tickets for another class. Unfortunately it looks like that class is full right now. There’s always a chance that something will open up, but for now, it’s not possible to get in that specific one.
If I want to sign up for Luxury Wines of Israel in Sept., do I need to wait for the insurance certificate to come by mail, or is there some way I can sign up now using my now insured ticket?
- You must login to post comments
Sure, here’s the link: https://www.vinology.com/all/upgrade-ticket-insurance/