Change class registration

Customer & Student Support Change class registration

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Liana Reynolds

Hi, I am registered for the Level two core wine course online and would like to change to the level two and three wine course, which I did not see offered previously as an online option. I was also wondering if I am sacrificing some of the benefits of this course by taking it in online rather than in person at the school. Please let me know your thoughts and how I can change my registration. Thanks! Liana

• #639810 Reply

Hi Liana,

Thanks for your question.

For most of our students, it’s preferable taking the in-person classes because of the student and teacher interaction and mentoring.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. Once you’ve made a final decision, simply let me know and I will take care of changing the registration.

Cheers,
      Philip

• #640541 Reply
      Liana

Hi Philip,
      Thank you for the info. I would like to change to the in person classes for level two and three. Please let me know how to proceed.
      Thanks!

• #640671 Reply

Sure, I can take care of that for you.

Presently the school is closed for summer break, but when we reopen I’ll send you all the details you will need.

Cheers,
      Philip

• #640723 Reply
      Liana

Hi Philip, It looks like my follow up email didn’t go through but I am rethinking my plan and would like to stay in the level to online course and schedule the Level three in person once this whole covid mess settles down. Please just keep my registration in the October online Level Two program. Thanks and be safe!Liana

• #640892 Reply

Thanks, Liana. That’s no problem.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. Be well!

Cheers,
      Philip

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Change class registration

• You must use your real name when posting.

• Other than your name, do not include any sensitive or personal information.

• Be respectful of everyone, even if you don't want to.

• Use the "Set as private reply" only if requested by Keith or Philip

Your information: