Accelerated Core Wine Course

Customer & Student Support Accelerated Core Wine Course

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello WSOP,

I am currently signed up for the Accelerate Core Wine Course with Certification Summer Course from August 17-22. I read on your COVID-Safe Reopening Page that you rescheduled the class and notified all students on 4/19, however, I have double checked and I did not receive an email with the rescheduling form. May I please have the form resent to me?

Thank you for your time and help. I look forward to becoming another proud WSOP Alum.

Warmest Regards,
      Luke Heisinger

• #637924 Reply

Hi Luke,

Thank you for reaching out. I’m not sure what happened there. My apologies for the confusion.

I’ve forwarded the document to you with upcoming class dates. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
      Philip

• #637956 Reply

Thank you Philip. I noticed that the alternative core classes do not include all three levels like the accelerated course originally scheduled for August. Does the rescheduling cover a combination of the new courses to include all 3 levels or should I wait for the next summer course?

Thank you again for your assistance.

– Luke

• #638025 Reply

Luke,

Yes, the CORE program covers Levels I-III just like the summer accelerated.

My apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,
      Philip

• #638971 Reply

Okay, so the Winter 2021 Core Course covers the same material as the Summer Accelerated? I was confused because the the Winter Course only says Levels Two & Three + a 50% discount on Level One certification where the Summer Accelerated says Levels I-III. I just want to make sure I am getting the same course/level III certification I originally registered for. Thank you again for your help.

– Luke

• #638977 Reply

Yes, it definitely covers the same materials. My apologies again for the confusion.

Cheers,
      Philip

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Accelerated Core Wine Course

• You must use your real name when posting.

• Other than your name, do not include any sensitive or personal information.

• Be respectful of everyone, even if you don't want to.

• Use the "Set as private reply" only if requested by Keith or Philip

Your information: