- This event has passed.
Luxury Wines of Washington State
Thursday, March 26 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm$61 – $99
Superbly balanced Sangiovese; crisp rieslings; rich, heady Cabernet Sauvignon: these are only a fraction of the expertly crafted wines being produced in Washington State’s diverse and distinctive wine regions. This class offers a comprehensive and accessible account of the nation’s second-largest wine-producing region, pointing out the best vineyards, the most accomplished winemakers, the must-have wines, and the newcomers to watch. Ideal for both wine aficionados and casual enthusiasts, this class features both luxury and natural Washington wines.
Previous Wine Tasting Classes
Aubichon 2015 Pinot Gris (Willamette Valley)
Brian Carter Cellars 2017 “Oriana” (Yakima Valley)
Fossil & Fawn 2017 Silvershot Vineyard Pinot Gris (Willamette Valley)
2. Soter Vineyards 2010 North Valley Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
1. K Vintners 2013 Jack’s Vineyard Sangiovese (Walla Walla Valley)
2. Troon Vineyard 2015 Blue Label Sangiovese (Rogue Valley)
Browne Family Vineyard 2012 Merlot (Columbia Valley)
2. The Walls 2015 Gaspard Syrah (Red Mountain)
Ransom 2015 Sunnyside Vineyard Riesling (Willamette Valley)
L’Ecole No. 41 2016 Luminesce Seven Hills Vineyard (Walla Walla Valley)
The Eyrie Vineyards 2016 Trousseau (Dundee Hills)
2. Ross & Bee Maloof 2017 “Wax on Wax Soif” (Applegate Valley)
1. Soléna 2015 “Grand Cuvée” Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
2012 Maison L’Envoye Two Messengers Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
Woodward Canyon 2010 Artist Series Cabernet Sauvignon (Columbia Valley)
2. No Girls 2013 La Paciencia Vineyard Syrah (Walla Walla)
Chehalem 2009 Reserve Dry Riesling (Willamette Valley)
L’Ecole 41 2015 Old Vine Chenin Blanc (Columbia Valley)
Soléna 2013 “Domaine Danielle Laurent” Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
2. Domaine Drouhin 2014 Pinot Noir (Dundee Hills)
1. Fausse Piste 2014 “Garde Manger” Syrah (Oregon)
Owen Roe’s Abbot’s Table 2014 Red (Columbia Valley)
DeLille Cellars 2013 “D2” Estate Red (Columbia Valley)
2. Tenor Wines 2010 “1:1” Red (Columbia Valley)
Ransom 2012 Brooks Vineyard Riesling, Eola-Amity Hills, Oregon
Columbia Crest 2013 “H3” Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, Wash.
Soléna 2013 “Domaine Danielle Laurent” Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
2. Chehalem 2007 Stoller Vineyard Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, Oregon
1. Cristom 2009 Estate Syrah, Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley
Avennia 2011 “Gravura” Bordeaux Blend, Columbia Valley
Tenor Wines 2011 “2:2 Red Wine” Columbia Valley
2. Woodward Canyon 2010 “Artist Series #19” Cabernet Sauvignon, Wash.
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.