- This class has passed.
Cocktail Class and Virtual Happy Hour
Fri, June 19, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
The world is coming to our cocktail classroom! Join wine school founder Keith Wallace in this Cocktail Class and virtual happy hour! You’ll learn how to make a few easy (but super delicious) cocktails, get some solid recommendations on how to stock your home bar… and there will be some seriously fun banter.
Cocktail making is part art and part science–just like cooking. Our first-ever online cocktail class features our battle-tested approach to the craft of making cocktails. You’ll learn how to make a cocktail to be something special, even with a limited at-home bar. Learn how to elevate your bartending skills and start making your own cocktails. Become a mixologist without investing in dozens of expensive bottles. This is a virtual bartending class for those who want to entertain at home, or simply have a fun night making cocktails.
The Virtual Happy Hour… Philly Style
There are a few things you need to know before attending.
- Keith drinks for a living. Don’t challenge him to a drinking contest unless you like loosing in front of the entire world.
- Shy? He’ll make sure you have a great time and include you (if that’s what you want).
- Are you a close friend or relative? He’ll probably roast you. It’s how he shows love.
- Want to make a cocktail out of thin air? He’s the rain man when it comes to flavor combinations.
- All of the Americas come to these events. Folks from NYC, Mexico City, and Montreal were in attendance during our last virtual Happy Hour.