Thursday, November 14 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm$51 – $89
Romantic in both the modern and classical sense, this class features the vineyards of France’s beautiful south. From the French Riviera to Avignon and beyond: enjoy an education in wine tasting at the Wine School.
Of all the red wines produced in France, no region offers a wider range of excitingly spicy flavors than the long, sun-baked Rhone Valley. From the structured Gigondas to the voluptuous Châteauneuf-du-Pape, some of our all-time favorite wines hail from these soils. In this class, we will explore all of Mediterranean France. You will have the rare opportunity to taste some of the marque wines of Provence and Languedoc-Roussillon, as well.
Tasting Sheets from Previous Classes
1. Domaine Le Roc des Anges 2015 “L’Effet Papillon” Blanc, Roussillon
2. Domaine du Vieux Lazaret 2015 Blanc, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
1. Chateau Mont-Redon 2016 Rosé, Côtes du Rhône
2. Domaine des 2 Ânes 2017 “Premiers Pas”, Corbières
1. Tautavel Vingrau 2015 “Silex”, Côtes du Roussillon
2. Hecht & Bannier 2011 Rouge, Bandol
1. Domaine de Cassan 2009 Rouge, Gigondas
2. Clos des Brusquieres 2014, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.