- This event has passed.
The Great Wines of Napa Valley
Saturday, January 25 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm$81 – $119
This wine class offers a unique look at the talent behind the greatest wines of Napa Valley. The student will enjoy an exemplary selection of Napa wines while learning the stories of the iconic and influential winemakers of the Valley.
America’s Wine Country
Napa is one of the world’s winemaking capitals, and worth celebrating. This class brings the region to life with anecdotes, local history, and the deep understanding that only the Wine School can offer. This wine class gives wine aficionados a one-of-a-kind chance to view the world of wine through the eyes of the experts.
The Great Wineries
One of the most beautiful spots in California, Napa Valley attracts over a million wine lovers every year. There are 400-plus wineries in Napa: This class will give you the tools to separate the good from the great. This is terrific information for wine aficionados and sommeliers.
A Luxury Napa Wine Tasting
Ultimate Napa Valley offers a captivating look at one of America’s premier wine region. From high-end, cult wineries to smaller, boutique vineyards, this class surveys the legends and lore of various locales. In this class, you will be tasting rare and beautiful examples of Napa Valley wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet Sauvignon, the crowning jewel of Napa.
Tasting Sheets from Previous Napa Classes
Post-Modern and Post-Post-Modern
1. Etude 2011 Chardonnay, Grace Benoist Ranch (Carneros)
2. Orin Swift 2015 “Mannequin” Chardonnay
1. Chesca Family Wines 2012 “Fairytale” Rosé (Howell Mountain)
The Cool Place
1. Domaine Carneros 2013 Pinot Noir (Carneros)
The Other Place
1. Green & Red Vineyard, Chiles Mill Vineyard (Chiles Valley)
2. Frank Family 2013 Petite Sirah, Brown Estate (Chiles Valley)
You Are Now Less Dumb
1. Duckhorn 2003 “Decoy” Cabernet Sauvignon
2. Sbragia 2012 “Godspeed” Cabernet Sauvignon (Mt Veeder)
June 2017 (Private Class)
1. Frank Family 2014 Chardonnay
2. Paul Hobbs 2015 Pinot Noir, Hyde Vineyard
3. Frank Family 2013 Petite Sirah
4. Paul Hobbs 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
1. Grgich Hills Cellars 2014 Fume Blanc
2. Franciscan 2013 “Cuvee Sauvage” Chardonnay
3. Grgich Hills Estate 2012 Merlot
4. Franciscan 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
Mumm Brut Prestige
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.