- This event has passed.
Thu, March 9, 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm$48.98
If you’re anything like us here at The Wine School of Philadelphia, you’re wishing you were jetting off for a Mediterranean cruise just about now.
Worry not, wine lovers! We’re here to help you live vicariously and indulge in some sensational Mediterranean wines: Italy, Spain, France, Greece and more are all on the itinerary. And our ports of call won’t disappoint: these Old World gems are seriously special in the glass, and on the palate.
Tasting Sheets from Previous Mediterranean Wine Classes
January 31st, 2014
1. I Capitani 2011 Fiano Di Avellino (Campania, Italy)
2. Vaeni 2004 Xinomavro Naoussa (Macedonia, Greece)
1. Abbatucci 2011 Frais Imperial Rouge (Corsica)
2. Lvnae Niccolo V 2008 Da Sarzana (Colli di Lune, Italy)
1. Bodega Senorio de Barahonda 2008 Barrica (Yecla, Spain)
2. Sella & Mosca 2009 Riserva Cannonau Di Sardegna (Italy)
1. Saint Roch Chimères 2009 Côtes Du Roussillon (Languedoc, France)
2. Azienda Agricola 2007 Cos Cerasuolo di Vittoria (Sicily, Italy)
Get our wine reviews fresh from the oven. Register for the Wine School Newsletter.