You are invited to the heavyweight bout of the vinosphere. France and Italy are going toe-to-toe in the tasting event of the season. Four rounds of wine against wine action will determine who will claim the coveted title of The Greatest Wine Of All Time.
You will not only get a ringside seat to this event, but you will also get to cast your vote. Does France throw in the towel? Will Italy be shown to be shopworn and faded? Will the fight go the distance? No matter the outcome, one thing is for sure. The winner of this event will be you.
1. Karine Lauverjat 2016 Pouilly-Fumé (Loire Valley)
2. Abbazia di Novacella 2016 Kerner (Alto Adige)
1. Jean-Marc Burgaud 2015 Morgon Côte du Py (Burgundy)
2. Valle dell’Acate 2013 Cerasuolo di Vittoria Classico (Sicily)
1. Domaine Brusset 2015 “La Bastide” Rasteau (Rhône Valley)
2. Tua Rita 2015 Rosso Dei Notri (Trentino)
1. Chateau Lanessan 2014 Haut-Médoc (Bordeaux)
2. Cantina del Nebbiolo 2013 Barbaresco (Piedmont)
1. Hubert Veneau 2014 Pouilly-Fumé (Loire Valley)
2. Poggiobello 2014 Pinot Grigio (Friuli)
1. Domaine des Billards 2010 Saint-Amour (Beaujolais)
2. Di Majo Norante 2011 “Ramitello” (Molise)
1. Chateau Gramond 2011 Haut-Médoc (Bordeaux)
2. Castelli del Grevepesa 2010 “ClementeVII” (Chianti)
1. Domaine de la Coste-Moynier 2011 “Saint Christol” (Languedoc)
2. Tinazzi 2010 “Feudo di Santa Croce” Primitivo di Manduria (Apulia)
Get our wine reviews fresh from the oven. Register for the Wine School Newsletter.