Greatest Wine Regions of the World
Thursday, December 26 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm$91 – $129
So, we’re running a class on the eight greatest wine regions of the world. Napa, Bordeaux, Priorat, Burgundy…. well, there’s half of them already!
1. Chateau St. Jean 2014 Reserve Chardonnay, Sonoma
1. Louis Jadot 2014 Monthelie Sous Roches, Cote de Beaune
2. Clos Lunelles 2015 Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux
1. Castello di Bossi 2010 “Berardo” Chianti Classico Riserva
2. Bersano 2012 “Badarina” Barolo
1. Contino 2014 Rioja Reserva
2. Mount Veeder Winery 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
1. De Trafford 2012 Straw Wine, Stellenbosch
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.