LAST MINUTE TICKETS! Discover Your Wine Style
This class is designed to take the mystery out of the age-old question: will I like that wine? Through a series of fun and engaging wine tastings, you will uncover your wine style: what types of wines you naturally will love.
After this class, you won’t be stuck with the same boring old brands and grapes. You will be able to make better –and bolder– choices about buying wine in the future. You will have your very own wine style.
Take the Confusion Out of Wine Styles
There are over 10,000 possible flavors in wine. There are over 500 bottles in the average wine shop. When you hold up a bottle of wine, do you know if you are really going to like it? Have you bought an expensive bottle only to be disappointed?
If so, you are not alone. This is an issue that has plagued wine lovers for centuries. Each and every one of us has a ever so slightly different sense of taste, which means that not all wines are going to appeal to all people.
To enjoy wine to the fullest you don’t need to know every single wine style in the world. You don’t need to memorize every wine grape and every wine region. You don’t need to be a Cellar Master/Sommelier. All you really need to start your journey into wine awesome is to know YOUR wine style.
This class is designed to unveil the four keys to unlocking your your personal wine preferences. This class is based on a decade of research, including the good folks at Monell Chemical Senses Center right here in Philly. We have translated their work into a fun two hour wine tasting class that anyone will enjoy.
Previous Tasting Sheets
Discover Your Wine Style
DISCOVER YOUR WINE STYLE
Are You an Acid-Hound?
1. Nobile Icon 2015 Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand)
2. Alfredo Roca 2014 Chardonnay (Mendoza, Argentina)
Are You a Supertaster?
1. Byron 2013 Pinot Noir (Santa Barbara County)
2. Tournon 2013 “Mathilda” Shiraz (Victoria, Australia)
Are You Old School?
1. Jean Leon 2006 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (Penedes, Spain)
2. Marchiori & Barraud 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon (Mendoza, Argentina)
Are you a Boozehound?
1. Texier 2013 “Chat Fou” Cotes du Rhone (Rhone Valley, France)
2. Cercius 2013 Cotes du Rhone (Rhone Valley, France)
DISCOVER YOUR WINE STYLE
1. Boundary Breaks Vineyard 2013 “239” Riesling, Finger Lakes, New York
2. Foxglove 2013 Chardonnay, Central Coast, California
1. Byron 2013 Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County, California
2. Bodegas Breca 2013 Garnacha, Calatayud, Spain
1. Villa Travignoli 2012 Chianti Rufina, Tuscany, Italy
2. Rawley Power 2013 Shiraz, Adelaide Plains, Australia
1. Vina Perez Cruz 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipo Valley, Chile
2. Fabre Montmayou 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, Argentina