Cabernet Sauvignon: The Family Tree
Sunday, December 15 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm$81 – $119
Cabernet Sauvignon is an amazing grape. From Napa to Bordeaux, these wines are some of the most beloved in the world. What most people don’t know is that Cabernet isn’t just one grape, but part of a genetic family tree. In this class, you can discover not only Cabernet, but it’s entire –and ancient– family. This is the most delicious class on genetics you will ever take!
Tasting Sheets from Previous Cabernet Sauvignon: The Family Tree
1. Serge Dagueneau 2012 “Les Pentes” Pouilly Fumé, France
2. Ameztoi Rubentis 2017 “Rubentis” Getariako Txakolina, Spain
1. Olga Raffault 2013 “Les Picasses” Chinon, France
2. Domaine de Cause 2014 “La Lande Cavagnac” Cahors, France
1. Concha y Toro 2015 “Marques de Casa Concha” Carmenere, Peumo, Chile
2. Clos les Lunelles 2015 Bordeaux Blend, Castillon, France
1. L’Ecole No. 41 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, Washington
2. Beringer 2014 Knights Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma, California
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.