Honestly, who doesn’t love bubbles? They are fun and sophisticated and no one ever is miserable drinking them. A bottles of bubbles makes everyone feel like royalty, if only for a moment. Sparkling wine can turn a lackluster date into a marriage proposal. Or a party into a gala.
This our class featuring all our favorite bubbly wines: Champagne, Cava, Prosecco, and much more!
In this wine tasting class, you will discover the top producers and the best places for sparkling wine. Plus, you will learn the tricks of the trade: how to find great bubbles without breaking the bank, and what to look for when selecting a bottle. You will also learn how the wines are made, and why Champagne costs a fortune but Prosecco is so affordable.
Keith Wallace, the director of the Wine School is a former ambassador to Champagne (Center for Wine Origins and the Champagne Bureau, USA). Over the years, there have been a number of articles and shows that have featured his love of bubbles. The Daily News featured Keith in an article on Champagne. There is also an old episode of Philly Uncorked, back when Keith was the co-star in the show. And FOXnews featured Keith when bottles of Prosecco started exploding in PLCB wine shops.
1. Vietti Cascinetta 2014 Moscato d’Asti DOCG
2. Vigna del Cristo 2013 Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC
1. Gruet Domaine Saint Vincent Méthode Champenoise Brut
2. Argyle 2010 Brut
1. Bohigas Brut Reserva Cava
2. Ca’ del Bosco “Cuvée Prestige” Franciacorta Brut
1. Franҫois Pinon Vouvray NV Non-Dosé Brut Pétillant
2. Gatinois Champagne Aӱ Grand Cru Tradition Brut