Core Beer Brewing Program
Sat, January 9, 2021 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
An event every 4 weeks that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, happening 4 times
Save over 15% by registering for the Core Program.
The Core Beer Brewing Course is the definitive program for making quality beers at home. Whether you want simple, sure-fire techniques for making your first beer, or you’re a seasoned homebrewer working with all-grain batches, this beer course has something for you. From ingredients and methods to science and equipment, this beer brewing course is loaded with valuable information for any stage brewer. If you want to master the art of brewing, this is the program you need to attend.
Beer Brewing Certification. You can earn your home brewer qualification by taking this course. This is the essential step for brewers interested in formulating their own beers based on classic styles, modern techniques, and their own vision of the perfect beer.
Course fees do not include the brewing supplies fee of $100, payable first day of class.
Brew School Schedule
- Saturday, December 12th from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Saturday, January 9th from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Saturday, February 6th from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Saturday, March 6th from 12 pm to 5 pm
Level One Brewing
- Hands-on Extract Brewing. Learn to brew a great tasting beer.
- Essential Fermentation. What every great brewer must know.
- The Hops Handbook. The flavor and science of humulus lupulus
- Setting up Shop. The perfect home brewery.
Level Two Brewing
- Hands-on All-Grain Brewing. Learn to brew like the big dogs.
- Understanding Gravity & pH. Develop the essential lab skills every brewer uses.
- Conversion and Mash Science. Learn how to make a perfect beer every time.
- Recipe Building 101. Master the basics of developing a beer recipe.
Want Access To Upcoming Classes?
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new classes. Plus gain access to our reviews and articles weeks before everyone else.