This service is available to anyone who has purchased ticket insurance in addition to their class purchase. We must receive the reschedule request at least 10 minutes prior to the class start time. Please fill out this form with the details of your current registration.
A few things to be aware of:
- You will be emailed a gift certificate code for the cost of the class, minus the Premium upgrade fee.
- It may take up to five business days to receive the code.
- If you want ticket insurance when you reschule, you must re-purchase it.
- The value of the code will be the purchase price of the class alone.
- The code does not expire. Ever.
- You can use the gift code to register for any class.
- Ticket insurance cannot be purchased after the fact.
- If you have regular tickets, you cannot reschedule. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else.
Where is my code?
If you don’t receive a gift code within one week, several things could have happened. First, please check your spam/bulk mail folder. It is possible it got stuck there. It happens, especially with Yahoo and Comcast email accounts. Second, you may have had regular tickets or your request may not have been made in a timely manner. If that is the case, you wouldn’t receive a gift code. In that situation, we typically send out a conciliatory note. If you are sure you had premium tickets, and did not receive a gift code, simply resend your request via this page.