"Attending a wine class at the school is a great pleasure."
The Weekly Press
"Partnering with the Wine School is one of the best decisions we have made."
Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival
The Advanced Programs
The Ultimate in wine education. The Advanced Programs are full semester studies into the fine details of winemaking, terroir, and history of the great winemaking regions of the world. At least one Advanced program is offered every semester.
Diploma students must successfully pass four Advanced programs to be considered for the Diploma Oenotropae.
The following Advanced programs are run at the Wine School of Philadelphia:
- Advanced Cru, The Winemaker's Art
- Advanced Cru, The Elements of Terroir
- Advanced Spain, General Studies
- Advanced Spain, Rioja
- Advanced Italy, General Studies
- Advanced Italy, Tuscany
- Advanced Italy, Piedmont
- Advanced France, General Studies
- Advanced France, Bordeaux
- Advanced France, Burgundy & Rhone
- Advanced California, General Studies
- Advanced Pacific Northwest, General Studies
- Advanced Australia, General Studies